An outline of our categorization/prioritization of support issues and formal response/resolution commitments follows. Our goals are to provide customers immediate response during regular Help Desk hours (Monday – Friday 7am-7pm CST), and resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Customer is unable to use an application, or system component has a failure such that normal work operation is significantly impacted (e.g., users cannot open work orders)
- Response time to acknowledge issue and begin working on corrective action within two (2) business hours
- Commitment to continue working on problem until resolution, or an acceptable temporary fix (i.e., patch) is deployed
- Issue exists with an application but majority of functions are still usable and some circumvention or work-around is possible to provide service, or failing function does not significantly impact normal work operation
- Response time to acknowledge issue no more than four (4) business hours
- Provide resolution with next upgrade release(new versions, service packs or patches), and not more than ninety (90) business days (unless otherwise agreed between customer and Lucity)
- Issue does not affect an application’s function (e.g., text of message or report is poorly worded or misspelled)
- Response time to acknowledge issue no more than eight (8) business hours
- Provide resolution with next two upgrades, and not more than one-hundred and eighty (180) business days (unless otherwise agreed between customer and Lucity)
Toll-free Phone Call – Lucity representatives are available by phone Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) from 7am – 7pm CST. 1-800-492-2468, x2
- Email – Email Lucity support representatives 24x7 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending an email to this address will create a support ticket in our helpdesk system at http://support.lucity.com/helpdesk Issues will be seen Monday – Friday from 7am – 7pm CST.
- Lucity Help Desk – Login to the Lucity helpdesk 24x7 to enter an issue at http://support.lucity.com/helpdesk Issues will be seen Monday – Friday from 7am – 7pm CST.
- Lucity Knowledge Base – Helpful varied content available 24x7 at http://support.lucity.com/helpdesk
- Lucity Help Guides – available 24x7 at http://help.lucity.com