We're so very excited to announce the release of a new (and greatly improved) Lucity support site! We've rolled many of our most-used features from the Clients Only site into the Lucity Support Center and put everything you need in one place.
A few things we’d like to call to your attention:
- Accessing the site – You will still access the Lucity Support Center in the same way that you are now. The URL hasn't changed (http://support.lucity.com).
- Search - We now have powerful search functionality that didn’t formerly exist on our Clients Only site.
- Knowledge Base – With the rollout of our new help desk in May of 2013, we added a Knowledge Base. This has been and will continue to grow over time. Be sure to check it out and contribute via comments and/or thumbs up!
- Enter a Support Request – With the new Lucity Support Center you have the ability to log a support request directly from the site as opposed to needing to click on the ‘help desk’ button first.
- Installation media and service pack downloads - These have been combined into a single page for quicker navigation (admin access still required).
- NEW Community Section – These are message boards that are fueled by you – our user community! They are divided into a few categories to get you started. We encourage you to post questions, comments, and tips and tricks for the entire Lucity user group to see. You’ve got an extremely valuable resource in each other – this is where you’ll really see that utilized. And our awesome support team will be checking in regularly as well.
The Lucity Support Center provided us the opportunity to simplify how we distribute our Install Media and Service Packs. In the past each organization had an administrative user that was given a login (e.g. – adm50111) to download patches and updates from the Clients Only site. These special logins are now obsolete. Your download admin rights are tied to your Lucity Support Center login - this is the same account you may be using to submit support tickets.
This allows you to download install media and service packs, search for knowledge base info, ask questions, and submit tickets - all from one spot. As well, you now have complete control over your account, including the ability to change your password. Additionally, if your organization would like multiple download admins, you can contact support (email@example.com) to set this up.
When you login into Lucity Support Center and go to the Downloads category you will see sections for Install Media and Service Packs. These sections do not appear for people that do not have permission to download this material. If you do not see these sections, and think you should, please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org).