As you already know, the Lucity Team is always looking for ways to make your job easier. We streamlined our software, helped you move to the web, and are constantly asking for your input in our software’s development direction. And beginning May 29th, we’re making an improvement to our already-awesome software support with the new Lucity Support Center!
We have implemented new help desk software from Zendesk that adds valuable features for our Support Team and our users. Before we get to the details, we want to make sure this transition is as seamless as possible for you. Connecting with our support specialists won’t change – you can still call us at 800.492.2468, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your ticket online. If you’re a past HelpDesk user, we’ve already created an account for you in the Lucity Support Center. We’ll be moving any open tickets as well, so just create a password and log in to see your tickets. To create your password, click here and enter in the email address you normally use to submit tickets.
Okay…so what’s so great about this new Support Center?
- We can group users into organizations allowing us to look at inter-related issues within your organization. This will also allow system administrators to view all of the tickets associated with their users.
- You can add an image directly into the body of a ticket (as opposed to attaching them).
- The Support Center will feature a screencast recorder. This will allow you and our agents to create and automatically attach videos to tickets.
- You will be able to add multiple attachments to the same email/ticket response.
- Zendesk has a clean and easy-to-use mobile version of the Lucity Support Center.
- Email responses won’t be cluttered with unnecessary info.
- You’ll have the ability to provide a satisfaction rating to each of your solved tickets.
- We’ll be working on a searchable knowledge base for you to use as your first line of self-support.
- Plans are also underway to move everything from our Clients Only site to the Support Center so you’ll only need to visit one site to find all the answers you need.
We’re excited about everything our new Support Center has to offer and look forward to further improving the stellar support we already provide our users. Be sure to let us know what you think!