1. Go to the module you want to add multiple forms for
2. In Lucity for this functionality to choose between multiple forms, you need two views. Create a new view
3. Choose a new name and you can use the same grid layout but if you want a new form, choose new form in the second view.
4. Add the fields you want to use in the form, design, and click save.
5. Close form
6. You should now have the new form available in step 3 of the second view created
7. Assign the new view to the appropriate group or multiple groups.
8. Go to the work order toolkit for an asset in Lucity Web
9. Select on create inspection record for assets
10. Choose which form you want to use